Steps for booking rooms in Winters College:
- View the space below and see if the capacity and the time-frame is appropriate for your event or program.
- Send an email to email@example.com. with the following information (please make sure you are allowing more than 15-20 business days for your booking):
– Name of Event
– Date of Event
– Time of Event
– Department/Unit/Club Name
– Name & Title of Requester
– Number of Participants
– Will any food/beverages be served? (where food is provided at an event, an on-Campus caterer must be used.
– What will be taking place at your event
- Wait for our follow up questions/ response on whether the room is available.
- Once you get confirmation from our office that the room is on hold, complete your Temporary Use of Space Form Here
- Once your permit is issued, we will email you for arrangements to pick up the key.
Junior Common Room
(012G Winters College)
Note: To request booking the JCR between May 1st and August 31st, please contact Accommodation and Conference Services
Additional Information: The JCR is student space, during work hours. Bookings can only be made for this room after 6:00pm each week day.
Additional Room Booking Information:
For Student Clubs: You are responsible arranging your own audio/visual and technology by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: You must forward your TUUS Authorization/Permit as part of your email.