If your Student Club or Organization would like to use Winters College space for meetings, please contact the Office of the Master for room availability, fill out the Temporary Use of University Space/Event Application through the YU Connect link tuus.info.yorku.ca/instructions
For all or any room booking requests or inquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for booking rooms in Winters College:
- View the spaces below and see if the capacity and the time-frame is appropriate for your event or program.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information (please make sure you are allowing more than 15-20 business days for your booking):
– Name of Event
– Date of Event
– Time of Event
– Department/Unit/Club Name
– Name & Title of Requester
– Number of Participants
– Will any food/beverages be served? (where food is provided at an event, an on-Campus caterer must be used.
– If the Winters Dining Hall is being requested, all catering must be ordered through Aramark.
– What will be taking place at your event
- Wait for our follow up questions/ response on whether the room is available.
- Once you get confirmation from our office that the room is on hold, complete your Temporary Use of Space/Event Application tuus.info.yorku.ca/using-adhoc-space-university-employees/
- Once your permit is issued, you may arrange to pick up the key from the Winters Masters Office (rm 121 Winters College). Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday 8:30am-3:30pm).
Winters Dining Hall
(001 Winters College)
Additional Information: The Winters Dining Hall is bookable through the Office of the Master outside of normal dining service hours of operation. Please refer to the Food Services website for the food services’ hours of operation.
All requests for the use of the space must be coordinated between the Office of the Master and Food Services, which are the only two agents who can reserve the Hall. In order to ensure the consistent provision of dining service, a limited number of bookings will be approved during the fall/winter sessions. The JCR must be available for food services customers.
Catering Policy: The Winters College Dining Hall is under an exclusive food service contract. All arrangements for the serving or sale of food and beverage in the Hall must be made with the University’s contracted caterer. Please visit the Aramark website or call 416-736-2100 ext. 33667 to make your catering arrangements.
No external food services will be permitted in the Dining Hall.
Junior Common Room
(012 Winters College)
Additional Information: The JCR is student space, during work hours. Bookings can only be made for this room after 6:00pm each week day.
Winters Senior Common Room
(021 Winters College)
Winters Club Lounge
(120 Winters College)
Additional Information: Priority is giving to clubs as this space is a designated meeting area for Winters affiliated clubs.
Music Practice Rooms
(005 & 007 Winters College)
Available for individual or small ensemble rehearsals. The practice rooms are available to students of Winters College. If you are interested in making use of these rehearsal spaces, bring your student ID to the Winters Master’s Office during regular hours to get access to the rooms.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Additional Information: Please come sign out a key from the Winters Masters Office (rm 121 Winters College). We do not do reservations for this room.